Cravings-Control Black Beans and Chipotle Soup
|•||8 oz||Black beans, cooked|
|•||2||Chipotle peppers (or 1Tbsp. ground chipotle)|
|•||1 Tbsp.||Extra Virgin olive oil|
|•||2 Cups||Vegetable stock, organic, low sodium|
|•||1/4 Cup||Fresh cilantro|
|•||To season||Sea Salt|
- Using a blender or NutriBullet, blend the tomatoes, garlic, onion, chipotle peppers (or chipotle powder) and the vegetable broth.
- Place blend in a pot and bring it to a boil. Once boiling, lower the temperature to simmer for 30 minutes.
- Once cooked, pour the blend over a strainer and into another pot or a bowl.
- Heat a pot over medium heat. When hot, add the olive oil and immediately pour the tomatoes blend. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Place the beans on a blender and blend until smooth. If needed, add some vegetable stock. Pour the blend over a strainer and into the tomato blend.
- Cook the beans and tomato blend on medium heat for 8 minutes, stirring frequently.
- You can add more vegetable stock if you want the soup to be less thick. If you do, then cook for another 10 minutes on medium heat.
- Serve the soup with avocado cubes and fresh cilantro.
Or you can get the recipes collection from the book by CLICKING HERE to get 46 delicious and nutritious Mexican Food Recipes to enjoy with the whole family, before, during and after any detox or weight loss programs. (Only in digital format / PDF).