Fat-Burning Chiles Poblanos
|•||2 Tbsps.||Extra Virgin Olive Oil|
|•||3||Garlic cloves, peeled and chopped|
|•||2||Tomatoes, organic, medium-sized, chopped|
|•||To season||Sea Salt|
- Wash and cut the chiles poblanos into slices.
- Heat a medium cast-iron pan or other pan over medium heat. When hot, add the olive oil and immediately add the sliced onions. Cook for 3 minutes while stirring frequently.
- Add the garlic and cook for another 1 minute,
- Add the Poblanos and tomatoes and season with sea salt.
- Cook for about 5 minutes.
Or you can get the recipes collection from the book by CLICKING HERE to get 46 delicious and nutritious Mexican Food Recipes to enjoy with the whole family, before, during and after any detox or weight loss programs. (Only in digital format / PDF).