Gut-Healing Mashed Jicama
|•||2 Cups||Jicama, peeled and cubed|
|•||1/4 Cup||Coconut Milk, unsweetened and full fat|
|•||1 Cup||Cashews, raw and soaked in water for 2 hours|
|•||2||Garlic cloves, peeled|
|•||To season||Sea salt|
|•||To garnish||Fresh chives, chopped|
- Cook the jicama cubes in a pot with boiling water and some salt for 10 minutes.
- Blend the jicama in a Nutribullet or food processor until smooth.
- Place the blended jicama over a fine strainer and press to squeeze out the excess liquid.
- Place the strained jicama, coconut milk, cashews, garlic and sea salt in the blender and blend until smooth.
- Warm up the purée and sere with a splash of olive oils and the chopped chives.
Or you can get the recipes collection from the book by CLICKING HERE to get 46 delicious and nutritious Mexican Food Recipes to enjoy with the whole family, before, during and after any detox or weight loss programs. (Only in digital format / PDF).