Here is my recipe for Magical Guacamole. It is delicious, super nutritious and excellent for weight loss.
Fat-Burning Guacamole with Jicama Fries
|•||1||Garlic clove, peeled|
|•||1||Roma tomato – organic, chopped|
|•||1 Tbsp.||Onion, chopped|
|•||¼ Cup||Cilantro – fresh, chopped|
|•||1/2||Serrano chile, chopped|
|•||¼ tsp.||Sea salt|
- In a small pan, roast garlic on both sides. When it is roasted and getting black, chop it and set aside.
- Peel the avocado and place in a medium bowl. Use a potato smasher to smash the avocado.
- Add lime, salt and spices to the smashed avocado.
- Add the chopped garlic, tomatoes, onion, cilantro and serrano pepper.
- Taste for season.
- Divide equally among 2 plates.
- Serve with veggies (celery, zucchini, carrots, radishes, jicama, cucumbers) or Jicama Fries.
- If you want it to be a complete meal, add some healthy protein, plant-based or animal. Plant-based can be nuts or seeds such as pumpkin seeds. Animal-based can be organic and free-range chicken, Wild fish, or organic and grass-fed meat.
You can see me preparing it on ABC News in Chicago. Click on the video below.
Or you can get the recipes collection from the book by CLICKING HERE to get 46 delicious and nutritious Mexican Food Recipes to enjoy with the whole family, before, during and after any detox or weight loss programs. (Only in digital format / PDF).